About Your Dentist
Sameer Mehta, DMD
"Dentistry is a very dynamic profession – it is a mixture of science, technology, arts, skills, and psychology."
"I strive to take care of my patients in every aspect possible. I enjoy having the opportunity to get to know my patients closely and make them smile again."
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine – Philadelphia, PA – DMD
- Florida International University Robert Stempel School of Public Health – Miami, FL – MHSA
- V.Y.W.S. Dental Colllege & Hospital – Amravati, India – BDS
- Zimmer Implant Comprehensive Level I Course – Carlsbad, CA
- Wave One Endodontic Treatment System by Dentsply
- Invisalign Certified
- Master’s Degree in Health Services Administration
Dr. Mehta is a member of the American Dental Association, the Texas Dental Association, Fort Worth Dental Society, and Dental XP.
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Mehta’s hobbies include yoga, hiking, biking, cooking, traveling, and playing pool and chess. He also enjoys spending time with family and friends, listening to TED talks and watching various comedy shows.